Holiday lager

Something I enjoy doing on holiday is getting really into whatever bog standard lager they have that you don’t get in the UK. I’ll then consume it in massive amounts before coming home and never drink it again. But occasionally I’ll see it and it will take me back to the cold cans by the pool, the long lazy days of my holiday lager

28 Likes

Mythos for me :beers:

14 Likes

I had what I can only describe as a wine strength stout, dark as the devils cape, in Tiny Rebel last night literally called “Should we keep making this”. The answer is no.
Thats my beer tale today.

6 Likes

Fix & Mythos in Greece
Modelo in Mexico

Estrella Damm
Super Bock
Tiger
Singha

2 Likes

Cruzcampo

8 Likes

Madri, the “soul of Madrid”, when in Spain natch :+1:

10 Likes

Big bottle of Kolsch to take and drink on the bank of the Rhine

2 Likes

Lav
Nikšičko
Ožujsko
Karlovačko
Zaječarsko
Sarajevsko

BUT NEVER Jelen!

2 Likes

12 cans of Dorada from the hiperdino

2 Likes

tier list of Spanish beers btw:

S -

Estrella Galicia, Cruzcampo (on a baking hot day only)

A -

Aguila, Ambar 1900

B -

Mahou, Alhambra, Estrella Galicia 1906

C -

Estrella Damm

3 Likes

Reckon Spaniards are having wistful nostalgic threads about their summer of Carling in Basingstoke

26 Likes

Got called ‘Modelo man’ one night in California as I’d bought 2 bottles to sit on the beach and drink, then I stuffed them empty bottles in like the netting pocket on the side of my bag then went to a craft beer bar where they took the piss out of my beer choice

9 Likes

spaniards only drink El Hinness (Guinness) whilst on holiday in the UK and Ireland - since it is the most British drink of all.

1 Like

or butterbeer at any one of the numerous harry potter experiences they come to the UK for.

16 Likes

A fine choice. A fine, fine choice

if any of these beers are served via any other format than a monsterously huge and ornate beer tap, preferably made of ceramic, by a waiter in a black waistcoat and white shirt, then you have the legal right to destroy the premises.

5 Likes

:netherlands:

Best
Brand
Hertog Jan

OK
Amstel
Jupiler

Worst
Bavaria
Heineken
Grolsch

2 Likes

Where’s Madri?

1 Like

Was gonna say Keo but

Someone’s got to stick to the rules around here.