• Hostel
  • BNB
  • Adventure hut thing
  • Camping
  • Cruise
  • Motorhome
  • other

0 voters

wish I’d travelled more when I was younger and climate guilt was less of a thing

1 Like

Love it. Nice hot holiday with walking and beaches/sea in the summer and then a cold city break with an Xmas market and good pubs/bars in the winter please

2 Likes

what is an “adventure hut thing” please prof? I’d like to vote yes to it but just to be safe

1 Like

like pizza hut but adventures instead of pizza

2 Likes

I prefer my holidays away to be:

• chock full of adventures and hikes in nature and that
  • city based - mooch about for a bit, do cultural stuff, bars, tapas that sort of thing
  • sit next to the resort pool or beach swilling beers all day
  • other

0 voters

Travel a lot with work, so often the act of packing and going to another airport and sorting it all out feels like a big fucking faff/work I can’t be arsed with and sitting in my own house for a while is quite nice. Often just try and tack a week or few extra days on if I’ve been sent somewhere (that I’ve probably organised anyway) and there’s no rush back to home / hq.

HOLIDAYS YES
LOGISTICS UGH

(Not a moan, realise how fortunate I am)

2 Likes

Get massive anxiety if I’m not going for something specific. A gig, meeting or visiting somebody I haven’t seen for a while, an extended demon summoning etc.
Find wanton exploration a little empty and depressing, but other people fucking LOVE it so I do it for them generally.

3 Likes

Voted other as it is a mix of these things

6 Likes

you know, those yurts/luxury tents rich people stay in on safari

Ski/snowboarding holiday

• Oohh yes please
  • Oh no thanks
  • Hhmm

0 voters

got you. I had like go ape in my brain ffs

2 Likes

prefer nature ones but I can’t drive so city ones are more feasible

I’m glad it gives them happiness but when someone talks about their holiday/saving for a holiday/planning for a holiday as the main thing they focus on part of my insides tighten knowing I’m going to have to feign enthusiasm.

4 Likes

It’s absolutely chock full of dickheads, but I love actually doing the thing and being up a gert big hill

2 Likes

this sounds way better. does the ice cream factory become gelato factory?

1 Like

hate other skiiers/snowboarders, love skiing/snowboarding.

But mostly just like being up in the mountains.

2 Likes

saaaaaame. just seems a bit of a shallow experience to me. like, ‘great, we got here, and I am extremely non-plussed and unaffected by everything, shall we get a move on then’.

2 Likes

they sound nightmarish