Hookworms

Nope.

https://academymusicgroup.com/o2forumkentishtown/events/1122255/hookworms-tickets

wow, they gettin big

1 Like

After all of this, I must put them under ā€˜Band live much better than their albumā€™ - so will put them on my list of ā€˜must seeā€™ band for the summer. :smiley:

Shit. I am on holiday in November but canā€™t remember exact dates. Booked tickets for Oxford though. 400 capacity venue. Like the sound of that.

That slight twist at 6:48 into the final swell of ā€œOpenerā€ is so, so great. I canā€™t believe Iā€™d never heard them until this year.

3 Likes

My band recorded with MJ, and while there we stayed at one of the guitaristā€™s place, another one of my bands played with Cowtown, the drummerā€™s other project, and the bassist used to write at the same Zine as me way back in the day.

So yes, GBOL

AND SAUNA YOUTH!!!

what a fucking line up

3 Likes

New ep coming out. Quite interested in the Nik Colk Void remix.

With some new dates including Leeds Town Hall.

Really annoyed Iā€™m away for this gig, the Town Hall is a great gig venue

Likewise - love a gig at the townhall. Although the blow will be softened by the fact Iā€™ll be watching Low that night.

Ugh playing a venue thatā€™s always had poor sound when Iā€™ve been. Ah well, itā€™s in Edinburgh so Iā€™ll actually go so cant complain too much!

But itā€™s a Saturday night! Which means I can go!!!

And enjoy Summerhalls incredible PA system :wink:

Really struggling to decide between Edinburgh and Leedsā€¦ Or bothā€¦hmm.

Bristol gig has been postponed due to illnessā€¦

[deleted cos yeah]

Needs a new thread with a content warning

1 Like

Sorry, youā€™re quite right

@moderators please could you delete this thread or lock it

Thank you