Hopes for the future

Do you have any?

I don’t. Think that’s partly why I enjoy being an alcoholic.

I’ll never do this again. Fucking terrible idea.

I honestly think all our lives will get worse from here on out, sorry

3 Likes

Often think back on the time I nearly got killed by collapsing royal mail crates in a warehouse when I was about 20, I think that would have been the perfect time to die for me, haunted by that because it’s always been worse since then, why was I spared?

to have a really great tennis serve

got a tennis rival?

my 8 year old son

7 Likes

don’t compete with your own son, that’s not healthy

Don’t you wish you could have another experience like when you first tried bagels Bam?

That’s what my hopes for the future are - that the new things that I do and experience continue to fill me with a sense of wonder

4 Likes

None

my future is bleak, I just hope it happens slowly so I can become acclimatised

1 Like

I hope that in a couple of months time I’ll be off work, eating loads and chilling out with my family doing LOTR marathons and building lego models.

5 Likes

Have hopes for my niece and nephews. Easier to have hopes for other people if you struggle to have hopes for yourself.

2 Likes

i always let him win

1 Like

Hoping it doesn’t snow at Xmas this year because we’re going to my gf’s mum’s place. Be the first time my gf gets to see her mum on xmas day in 5 years. It’s a bit of a sketchy drive so I HOPE it doesn’t snow and we can get over there. Can snow in Jan/Feb/Mar however much it fucking likes!

1 Like

coward

2 Likes

Imagine the post mortem!

8 Likes

My only hope is that one day Lambchop get the recognition they deserve

6 Likes

to be able to milk the discount railcard system for at least another 3 years

1 Like

To have a concentration span that allows me to function without picking up my phone or scrolling the intern-

ah fuck

5 Likes