Horse racing.

4 Likes

there’s a guy that loves his horse racing

5 Likes

1 Like

No thanks

1 Like

They say that a human can outrun a horse over short distances but the horse wins over longer distances, don’t they. Absolute bollocks. There isn’t a horse alive that I could outrun over any distance. Even those ones with the really short legs.

1 Like
1 Like

You’ve got that the wrong way round

(Horses still generally win over long distance)

Look, either way, Li’l Sebastian is going to make me look very silly indeed

1 Like

Sebastian is a crab

no u

Think it’s only fair if the human has to run with a horse on their back versus a horse with a human on its back

4 Likes

Weird that they claim that humans have the greatest long distance running skills out of all the animals. No way could I beat like a wilderbeast or something when it migrates across Africa

I got a fiver free bet from Paddy Power on a specific race on a specific day, put it on the favourite and won. Put half the winnings on the next favourite and won. Lost the next one. Thought I’d won the next but got the names confused so lost, then money was out. Honestly quite a fun afternoon was had but I can see why it is insanely addictive. The rush when I won a whole £12.60 was immense. I was picking apart past race performances, trainer names, how the fared on each type of ground. There was a real temptation to top up another few quid to win my money “back” even though it was never really mine. So properly reeled me in.

Yeah that’s how they get you, making you think you can beat the bookie