Hot Cross Buns/General Easter Thread 🐇

hot cross bun is just a toasted tea cake isn’t it :confused: available all year round…

1 Like

um…

Never see tea cakes anywhere tho!

this is what i usually replace my hot x buns with when respecting my previous code. but then i thought the cross bit is nice, isnt it, so thats why i stopped worrying about it

Thank you for your contribution.

poor, poor southerners :frowning:

M and S mate

you’re very welcome, as always, but i feel bad for you that you cant find teacakes anywhere. maybe its a northern thing? but i can get them from my paper shop if i want

It’s not a northern thing.

Maybe it’s just cause i’m not looking for it?

Are they vegan? I dunno

feel bad 4u bbz

Basically in a vibe of cutting out as much unnecessary bread as possible right now, so will be well up for some Easter weekend. Might try and eat 16.

Think I had some of these last year and they were good.

Nearly added some hXb to the Ocado order but didn’t bother in the end. Will get some soon though.

Have had plenty of Mini Eggs already. Crème eggs are shit.

Probably get a little Easter Igg for the TV and v.v.

FTFY

2 Likes

Quick question, did you know there’s a list on the website with a link to a list of all vegan products M&S do?

The worst opinion that has ever been posted on drowned in sound dot com (other than those gushing Paramore reviews).

2 Likes

I kinda agree, they’ve been usurped by the new pretenders, like lindt, galaxy caramel (personal favourite) etc.

golden eggs > mini eggs

Fucking hell.

Bet you like The 1975 too.

1 Like

they’re a band for creme egg lovers, m7