Hot drinks habits

sometimes i do

1 Like

oh.

1 Like

Never accept a hot drink at work and never make one.
I find whenever someone at work has made me a black tea, itā€™ll just be half a cup of tea. Not havin that.

1 Like

We own a Le Crueset cafetiere that someone got us as a moving present. It looks nice but is deceptively heavy and only actually holds about a mug and a half of coffee. I see it as the benchmark of picking my relationship battles, as itā€™s probably the thing that annoys me most that I have decided to let slide. Every time Iā€™m wondering something is worth the hassle all I need to do is ask myself if it annoys me more than that fucking cafetiere.

2 Likes

Used to work with one.

1 Like

Iā€™ll generally make my morning cup of coffee at about 7am. My other half wonā€™t be up and the toddler might be. Toddlers shouldnā€™t be using kettles.

1 Like

When drinking a hot drink

• I drink the entire thing, not a drop left
  • I leave a tiny bit in the bottom
  • I often forget Iā€™ve made it and leave it to go cold

0 voters

I take my hot drinks black because

• I have an extremely sophisticated palette and am therefore better than milk wankers
  • I have an intolerance to one or more milks
  • Canā€™t be arsed bringing non-dairy into work just for some HR dickhead to use half of it because Gwyneth says itā€™s good for their aura or some other shit
  • All of the above

0 voters

1 Like

Can I just throw in my entry for most pathetic protest ever?

I normally get a coffee from the work canteen every morning. Itā€™s an expensive luxury since we have free coffee machines that arenā€™t terrible, just not that good.

Two weeks ago they put the price of an Americano up by 25%. I vowed never to darken their doorstep again.

A week later I decided to miss a couple of days every week to keep my spend lower than it previously was.

This week Iā€™ve bought one every morning.

5 Likes

You canā€™t leave a bit of a liquid.

Tea tastes so much better when someone else has made it for you.

2 Likes

Yeah - not this

6 Likes

Have you considered that you may be shit at making tea? Like the worst?

Other: I got used to the taste after running out of milk so many often and it saves me valuable time and money

hope Epimerā€™s alright

• Witches has a better quality of tea maker in her life then Epimer
  • Witches should change her username to ā€œMC Shit Teaā€

0 voters

ā€œThereā€™s more caffeine in tea that there is in coffeeā€
FO, M

2 Likes

I have a whole coffee cupboard. It contains (from memory):

coffee scales
filter papers
2 x V60
2 x single cup cafetiere
1 x 3 cup cafetiere
2 x hob top coffee makers over different sizes
1 x cold brew jug

(as well as three different bags of coffee, some instant, and jars of tea and hot chocolate)

2 Likes

Do you ever drink your tea/coffee then forget youā€™ve drunk your tea/coffee and go ā€œooh time for my tea/coffeeā€¦oh WTF I drank it already?ā€

• All the time
  • Err think you need to do more Sudoku or something

0 voters

• Iā€™m fine, thanks for your concern
  • Heā€™s finally cracked

0 voters