26 Likes

Tea with a breakfast is fine, isn’t it?

20 Likes

AT. ANY. TIME.

1 Like

Cuppa with fry up/pancakes/porridge - fine

Hot drinks with any other meal - :rotating_light::rotating_light:

7 Likes

Your food opinions are usually pretty spot on, so I think we’ll leave this one there and pretend it never happened.

10 Likes

remember people got annoyed at me on here when I said I would go to like one of your prezzos or whatever, order a pizza/pasta and then order a cappuccino at the same time, to have with my main meal. The community were DISGUSTED with me. Pioneers often get quite a lot or ire before their genius is fully understood.

Yeah it’s not worth falling out over. That doesn’t apply to everyone btw.

Prison is too good for you.

4 Likes

My Mum used to have a cup of tea with a roast dinner. Weird behaviour.

Also, people who have a big meal and have an after-dinner latte. Weird behaviour.

Hot coffee in a tin mug while you eat beans straight out the pot around the campfire when the wagon train has been circled for the evening – acceptable.

15 Likes

Sake with Tempura

2 Likes

it’s all just made up bullshit, you can eat anything with anything else it doesn’t matter

10 Likes

pint of bovril to wash down your lasagna - probably unacceptable

3 Likes

Don’t care.

I always drink herbal teas with dinner. Coffee with breakfast too.

You have just torn my heart into a million pieces. I’m not sure I’ll ever quite recover.

1 Like

I mean everybody knows people have different tastes and enjoy different things so the concept that certain stuff only goes with certain other stuff is just objectively not true because that’s not how humans work

2 Likes
2 Likes

SAME :broken_heart:

1 Like