How about a thread for comedy programmes that people may have not seen that are at least quite good?

Like not of Darkplace or Larry Sanders fame or shit like that but like Please Like Me (on Amazon Prime) that I would not have seen had my sister not told me about it (although I have seen it mentioned on here since).

Only fools and horses
The simpsons

Yeah great, will give those a go.

NO CARTOONS

keeping up appearances
will & grace

I haven’t seen it in like 10 years but I remember liking https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Periods_with_Mr_Gormsby when I watched summer heights high and was searching for more comedy from down under

I loved SHH at the time.

Unfortunately this doesn’t show anywhere…

the katering show is both good and australian. it’s on youtube

They don’t need to be antipodean!

Never watched a programme on youtube…

Was young offenders big in the uk? Think it was on bbc 3 but for once you can not take that as a big red flag

snuff box was good

I think we watched the first one of that and then my wife wanted to bin it off.

Cowards: Tim Key and some other blokes do a sketch show thing. There was a reccuring one about 4 judges living in a caravan in London that does me every time.

Edit: I’ve misremembered and mixed up two separate sketches but the caravan one is great too:

Review
15 Storeys High

Which website is this balonz (do not answer community.drownedinsound.com)

https://www.justwatch.com/uk

Lot of these aren’t on there though and it’s pretty hard to torrent some of this older/obscurer stuff now.

(15 Storeys is good though)

That’s a shame

It made me cry a couple of times :neutral_face::sob:

Have you seen his other shows? We can be heroes/angry boys/Jonah from tonga (they send him to tonga) and Jamie- private school girl (before she went to SHH) - the jamie one is so good! Also I remember watching that show on YouTube years ago idk if it’s still there!!

Yeah I have seen them all. I guess some of the Jonah stuff is a bit dodgy for a white guy to be doing so started feeling a bit uncomfortable about it all… I did love Jonah in SHH.

Jam
Dogface
Bruiser
Him & Her