How big is your penis, in inches?

I’m currently doing a essay/project on the band Queen and would really appreciate it if some would debate on this question because my essay is currently lacking strong opinions.

Thanks.

1 Like

I would say around 7

2 Likes

Seven

1 Like

it is definitely out there if you just consider many artists over the last 20 years who seemed highly influenced by them (Savatage, Bend Sinister, Lady Gaga, My Chemical Romance, Apes and Androids, sElf)

Also you consider their songs in pop-culture, even since Wayne’s World. From the Muppets version of Bohemian Rhapsody to this video that just was put up this past week

Well I mean, it hasn’t. It might’ve carried on some aspects of dynamics and showmanship that existed long beforehand in some individuals but nobody is willing to admit it really, so.

Oh no hold on, My Chemical Romance. Good luck!

I don’t know if Brian May invented that double speed guitar playing thing (when they play the exact same riff, at several different octaves at the same time on the recordings). I think it was a prog rock thing, but May seemed to certainly be the most notable guitarist for doing it.

No worries pal, you can do polls here. I’ll sort it for you.

To what extent has Queen influenced music?

• 0-6
  • 8-10

0 voters

2 Likes

Muse are like Queen.
Both shit.
Thanks for listening.

5 Likes

Depends, really

No wait that wasn’t helpful. Here we go

• Other

0 voters

8, NO! 7. Definitely 7.

• Very much so
  • To some extent
  • Not at all
  • Don’t know
  • Eczema

0 voters

What was the question again?

Pretty sure their influence on the sales of fedoras in incalculable.

Even if it’s one, that’s one too many.

2 Likes

Queen are bloody brilliant you’re all dicks.

with regards to music today though i’d say 7.

2 Likes

Yeah guys, stop pretending to not enjoy having fun. Disagree with present influence though, outside of the obvious (Muse mainly) I’d have to say 7.

I want to break free is a 10/10 banger

Queen are pretty rubbish though and people that like them are weird

Fantastic thread title editing

2 Likes