How cheeky are you? (Poll, plentiful chat)

On a scale of 0-10, rating general cheekiness:

0 voters

Probably one of the most underrated qualities, genuine cheekiness. Not any of this faux-cheeky lads lads lads schtick but natural cheekiness.

I reckon I’ve had most of my cheekiness sucked out of me through my job where everything has to be precise so there’s no room for joshing. There’s still some left, although it doesn’t come out to play as often as I’d like.

Unbelievably cheeky

1 Like

Very sarcastic (lowest for of wit and all that), not at all cheeky.

Went for 0 on the 1 to 10 scale.

So cheeky.

So cheeky I could name you 4 (four) songs The Cheeky Girls did

1 Like

I’d like to be more cheeky but I’m generally terrified of being misunderstood and having people take something I’ve said the wrong way. Because of this I’m actually polite to a fault most of the time. It’s a shame because opportunities for cheekiness present themselves regularly but I often have to pass them up. Unless I know a person very well of course and then I’m Mr Cheeky Cheeky.

My name is cheeky
Cheeky cheeky cheeky

1 Like

Touch my bum
That one that sounded exactly the same as Touch my bum

That’s it - I can only do two, and I don’t even know the title of one of them

2 Likes

I quite like to embarrass myself in order to make other people feel better, is that cheekiness or something else?

I’m Britain’s cheekiest character

3 Likes

Really hard to argue with this.

I think that’s something else. A cheeky move would be to embarrass someone else.

1 Like

Take Your Shoes Off
Hooray Hooray (It’s A Cheeky Holiday)
Have a Cheeky Christmas

1 Like

Obviously a christmas single. Why didn’t I think of that?

Because I’m not cheeky enough. That’s why

2 Likes

A ‘Cheeky Camp’ where all the 10/10 cheeky people teach workshops to educate the rest of the people on how to be cheekier

• Good idea
  • Bad idea

0 voters

Nows the time to get it on and learn all the words and dance moves in time for Xmas 2022

1 Like

I think there are probably too many cheeky people these days if I’m honest, can be difficult if you are a serious person as you have to supress that

1 Like

The world needs more cheekiness.