• Shiny
  • Medium
  • A little bit grubby
  • Mucky
  • Covered in mud
  • Gunged
  • Other (Please Specify)

0 voters

Last showered Mon morning. Next scheduled tomorrow when I wake up. Probably the grubbiest I’ll be this week.

1 Like

I’m fixing to take a shower in a moment!

2 Likes

What can we do to turn that “probably” into a “definitely” then?

Flannel on a stick man following me.

I’m always a little bit grubbin but I don’t really smell of anything except toast

Let’s try to get that actioned shall we

1 Like

Yet…

Oh, sorry;

I’m always a little bit grubbin yet I don’t really smell of anything except toast

6 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Had a shower about two hours ago and have barely moved since

you could eat off me

5 Likes

Mildly smelly

1 Like

Hot people smell good even when they smell bad. Its one of their powers.

2 Likes

Really nice rule, thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Anyway, I just had a shower but I did one of the ones where I didn’t get my head, face or hair wet and just cleaned the old body so I’m fine for bed but not great for if I had a formal event to attend or a job interview or meeting a partner’s family for the first time.

1 Like

It just didn’t seem like the right time (it would have made my hair wet and I couldn’t be arsed to dry it)

1 Like

I’m currently doing Sunday, Wednesday, Friday for hair washing

1 Like

I’m a creature of habit (but my coach keeps telling me “maybe you’re not a creature of habit, try breaking some routines to find out” but last session the example I gave of me trying this was “I got some Prawn Cocktail crisps the other day when I don’t like Prawn Cocktail crisps” which I don’t think is what she meant)

1 Like

My hair goes really greasy after a 36hrs or so. Haven’t found a good shampoo to battle it yet

1 Like