How cold is your bathroom?

They heat up super quick so you wouldnt have to use it much. Pop it on for a few mins while you make a cuppa.

1 Like

Will investigate this as an option, ta

1 Like

Was like sauna in June

My old flat (RIP glorious bachelor pad) was like this. The only solution was to move out. Sorry.

I did have a dehumidifier running loads but it was never enough.

Should never have moved into the fucking place. Fuck unnecessary moves.

1 Like

Early Bee Gees lyrics etc.

Would an extractor fan with a run-on moisture sensor help? We have one, and it seems to be relatively effective. That and the heated towel rail, underfloor heating, and window.

perfectly fine actually. i’ve had some cold ones in my time though. the more tiles, the more cold.

Hey @ma0sm do you have the etymology of this particular one?

1 Like

Ah, thank you! :smiley:

Petition your landlord for under floor heating.

still great on every read

2 Likes

Mine’s fucking boiling and the toilet is right next to the radiator, many a sweaty shit has been taken on that thing. Not a fan at all.

1 Like

Good morning Stickboy!

I have in fact asked to borrow my Dad’s to see if that helps. It’s the dampness/mould that I’m more concerned about as a result of the coldness rather than the cold itself innit.

1 Like

Is your landlord amenable to the idea of installing an extractor fan? You could make the argument that it’s protecting the fabric of his property in the long term.

I dunno, some landlords are quite happy to let their place rot if they can still get a tenant in there.

We’ve got one, it’s just shit and isn’t able to be turned on independently of the lights. I might request an upgrade.

Thank you for your honesty