How did you get your username?

The final scene on this. I’m cool enough for 2008 Simpsons episodes but not quite to have instantly got the Ingmar Bergman references.

1 Like

Was a nickname from my skateboarding days.

1 Like

my real name is eric five

20 Likes

It’s my real name.

Fffffffffffffff!

2 Likes

It’s my real name.

6 Likes

real name

3 Likes

My name is Lyle

Tate & Lyle sugar

Smithee as in Alan Smithee, pseudonym used by a director who wishes to disown a project - like Alan Moore did when Warner Bros adapted his novels to cinema.

Tate Smithee. eh.

I actually hit shuffle last night and your real name came on. One of Oasis’s best.

3 Likes

I’d had it as a username back in the day and then everyone kept nicknaming me tilty so I thought why complicate matters

had this on when i signed up

1 Like

i got a spam email from a Breakfast T. England, and it amused me enough to steal it and use it on here

iirc my first choice was actually Interdenominational Q. Engine for the same reasons, but it was too long to use

9 Likes

My real name backwards.

When I was 5 or 6 I got one of those personalised story books where I had a pet giraffe called ynot

4 Likes

The real answer is this fucking hero

tenor

8 Likes

I assumed you were either the curator of the festival with the same name, of Ringo Starr.

1 Like

Been fascinated with bubonic plague since I was about 8 or 9.

davidoff real name

it’s my nickname

It’s my name

It is from this song:

I was trying to come up with a username and totally blanking, then the song goes “you are a flashing light…” and there I have it, thanks Tim!
3 Likes