• A three seater
  • A two and a three
  • Two twos
  • Two threes
  • More than two sofas
  • None

0 voters

Thanks!
I have a slim dishwasher. Perfect for 2! Use it every day. I ain’t washing up!!

1 Like

Ah I just want to get rid of them

1 Like

Jesus, must have been a bit difficult for her to live in a house that was supposed to be her marital home after that :grimacing:

1 Like

how many people could eat dinner together in your house without you borrowing additional equipment

• 20+

0 voters

i mean eating together like normal not one person in the bathroom and another one in the cupboard or whatever but answer however you like

1 Like

…and a bike for each one!

1 Like

Flagpole saltire? Not sick but also not well :frowning:

2 Likes

How you finding post Brexit residency issues in France?

i could get a lot more if i hadn’t smashed all my plates up but here we are

1 Like

The thing about kitchen surfaces is that you get used to the amount and think you could do with more. It’s like people who earn £80k and think they’re not well off.

1 Like

Oh, 2 if sat at a table, but I was going off how many plates I have, 7 if sat on the floor

some blatant voter fraud going on here

1 Like

When I was young someone in the village with a flagpole put up various flags on different days. Every so often the Jolly Roger would appear. When queried, he admitted that it was code for ‘yeah, me & the wife got it on last night’.

7 Likes

Yeah, should’ve added a note to round up but also be realistic because no one like it when someone insists the sofa fits three but means a lot of unnecessary touching.

Cutlery draw audit. NON ANON.

I have more:

• Forks
  • Knives
  • Spoons

0 voters

The sheer fact that it even occurs to you to feel guilty for being in the position you’re in means that you shouldn’t. I’m not sure if that comes across as it’s meant to, but basically I’m saying that you sound like a good person who’s had a really tough ride and I don’t envy what you must have been through to reach your destination.

1 Like

For some reason I have about 20 forks and 3 knives

PIVOT!!!

1 Like

Are we including wooden spoons and sharp knives?