How do I get in touch with the person who owns next door?

Please don’t climb up a house without being very, very safe. Please.

1 Like

who’s?

4 Likes

No one lives there

Ghost house?

1 Like

living next door to king boo this whole time

1 Like

Set up lots of dehumidifiers around the outside of the property. (and I mean lots)

(“who the fuck is king boo?”)

chill out smokie

1 Like

Talk to citizens advice about it. Alternatively, ask the estate agent if they can pass on a letter from your solicitor. Might scare them into doing something.

1 Like

Arrange a viewing and make them an offer on the proviso they sort out the damp. Then retract your offer once the damp is rectified

2 Likes

I’ve just emailed citizen’s advice

1 Like

LOOK WHAT YOU ALL MADE HIM DO.

2 Likes

This @Twinkletoes will cost you about £3 (I had to do the same a while back). The only catch is the registered address for the owner might be the house next door. On the other hand, it might be owned by Bilbo Jehosophat Ibrahimovic IV, and a name like that should be easy to track down.

1 Like

Buy it, knock it down and build your own climbing wall in it’s place.

(supposed to be a reply to twinkletoes)

3 Likes

I think your local environmental health department should be able to help - the rented property next door should fall under their remit.

1 Like

Cheers - will give them a look as well

Still don’t know who ‘them’ is. Think redirects need a name (if they’re even set up)? Also they’re already ignoring us - not sure a letter would change that.

Smash a window.

When the glazier comes round, ask them who’s paying.

3 Likes

stink bomb through the letterbox

if the landlord is registered with their local authority (which i’m pretty sure they need to be by law) you should be able to find their contact details by contacting your local authority