How do you [BLANK] without [BLANK]?

The wife gets proper irate with it. You cant dry fry or grill anything without it going off 10 times. Ended up having undercooked sausages this morning coz i cba dealing with it anymore. A sorry state of affairs.

1 Like

Put the shirt on, then iron it! Easy!

2 Likes

People dont really need to iron things tbh

7 Likes

I agree. The only thing this doesn’t apply to is fucking shirts which are still deemed necessary in 2018 for some inexplicable reason.

I dont own a single white shirt and I’m quite happy about it.

1 Like

Buy an ironing board.

Black, forest green, various plaid

1 Like

IBused to put a towel down on the bed (covers pulled back). I mean, I’ve only ironed a few times in my life so I’m no expert.

I like them but need to shift some beer belly before I can even think about wearing any of mine

1 Like

Get a shower cap to pop over the alarm whilst cooking

1 Like

I’ve got a beautiful black shirt with glittery buttons, a hang glider collar and a cigar embroidered on the breast.

1 Like

I really feel like you get me sometimes xylo

1 Like

Ironing is the worst chore. I hate it and im bad at it so I just wear jumpers. Always fun in summer

You know those blue shoe covers you see in hospitals or swimming pools? Buy a dirt cheap packet of them and pop one over the smoke alarm when grilling. We had to do that in our flat where the smoke alarm was literally less than a metre from the oven.

2 Likes

@anon5266188 can you please confirm if someone should be thanking the provider of a perfect solution or is being a toad-like ingrate fine? Asking for @ericVI

mwt already suggested shower cap, beat you to it mate

1 Like

under the mattress overnight if you have the time. in a tumble dryer for 10 minutes if not

the ones that don’t need ironing are made from toxic materials, allegedly. it’s a good sign if it needs ironing.

Oh great, now my work shirt’s killing me.

Have you considered oven cooking the sausages? 20-25 mins or so, turn em every 7-8 mins and you wouldn’t know the difference, and the smoke alarm would be none the wiser