How do you define classy?

If someone were to say, for example, that the community.drownedinsound.com member @aboynamedhoogie was a “class act”, what gauge would you use to decide whether or not that is in fact the case.

I will start: Picking your nose and eating it in public is not classy (only at home)

“What class are you in?”

“Oh, class E”

“Are you chewing boy? Well I hope you have enough for all the class!”

This is a good thread people, come on

1 Like

“My other thread is a porsche” - Bumper sticker (not classy)

Well this is my thread now, my thread for having fun

1 Like

The sun is shining on me through the window, but I’m still wearing my cardigan. Shall I take it off?

• Yes, now
  • Yes, soon
  • No, the sun will move on eventually
  • No, retain the heat, embrace the sweat

0 voters

I took it off

1 Like

My headphones are starting to look a bit old, I hope people aren’t judging me for the bits where the coating’s come off

When someone starts a terrible thread but I try and go along with it rather than replying with “FOR FUCKS SAKES M[REDACTED]M WHAT FRESH SHIT IS THIS??”

It’s because I am one class act.

Peace

3 Likes

I am in need of some new interesting podcasts or maybe an audiobook idk

@zxcbvnm

• Class act
  • Super class act
  • Class act on the surface, monster right underneath. If he were my headphones you’d see the monster bit

0 voters

This is the most replies I’ve had for one of my threads in ages!

3 Likes

kind with understated pizzazz (za) maybe goes above and beyond for friends???

heres another one if you want it x

1 Like

In my opinion, “classy” can be defined as that special something that you just can’t quite put your finger on that makes a person or thing a real class act.

Thank you!

This is such a cop out, certainly not what I expect from a community.drownedinsound.com user of such calibre as @Antpocalypsehoogie

It’s a nebulous concept.

(Using words like “nebulous” is very classy)