How do you feel about this tweet?

“This year I made over £200k, mainly whilst sat at my kitchen table, drinking gin & doing what I love. That’s incredible to me, so here’s a quiet little celebration tweet. It’s all possible, friends x”

Bit smug.

And probably a massive lie.

I can’t work it out. I mean, at least it isn’t a humblebrag?

She is getting universal praise for it, and has over 1000 likes.

Irked for the following reasons:

1. Bragging about money
  2. Mentioning “gin” as if it’s a personality trait instead of a widely available drink
  3. “a quiet little celebration tweet”

Sounds like someone warming up for The Apprentice 2018

Insufferable dickhead tweet.

sounds like a nice person tbh.

They can fuck off too.

Ha I saw that, ludicrous.

Backstreet abortion doctor?

runs away

internet celebrity fanbases are weird parasocial clings and destroy the people involved in them.

pretty horrible

then I googled it and found out she’s a telegraph columnist

so bad all round

Hmm…

Instagram Expert • Creative Business Coach • Writer & photographer who’s good at the internet • #hashtagauthentic

Haha

oh fucking hell i’ve googled the person - an article about minimalism/decluttering, one called ‘how to be beautiful’, and one about how to become a professional blogger.

it’s like they’ve been invented to stop me being happy.

imagine how much they could have made if they weren’t sitting about pished in their kitchen

This year I made around £55k, sat at my desk, posting on music social baord site drowned in sound and sometimes even sober. Just a quiet little celebration post lol teeheehee

Well, she revealed she’s at her kitchen table all the time so presumably she’s well poised to lunge at any prospective burglars in a gin-addled rage and wielding a fuck-off bread knife so I don’t think she has to worry about that

Instagram tips: why I love shooting iPhone

Oh God. Why did you post this. Having a trawl through her blog now and gagging.

From her wedding blog entry…

“As the pianist played a bit of Regina Spektor, we had a shower of rose petals, and then strolled over to pop open Champagne which we drank from dreamy champagne bowls. We opened the huge metal doors at the back of the barn to uncover the landscape and hugged all our favourite people, and heard their treacherous stories of arriving over winding lanes, closed motorways and muddy fields.”