How do you feel about this tweet?

“This year I made over £200k, mainly whilst sat at my kitchen table, drinking gin & doing what I love. That’s incredible to me, so here’s a quiet little celebration tweet. It’s all possible, friends x”

Irked for the following reasons:

1. Bragging about money
  2. Mentioning “gin” as if it’s a personality trait instead of a widely available drink
  3. “a quiet little celebration tweet”
19 Likes

Sounds like someone warming up for The Apprentice 2018

Insufferable dickhead tweet.

19 Likes

sounds like a nice person tbh.

They can fuck off too.

3 Likes

Backstreet abortion doctor?

runs away

pretty horrible

then I googled it and found out she’s a telegraph columnist

so bad all round

Hmm…

Instagram Expert • Creative Business Coach • Writer & photographer who’s good at the internet • #hashtagauthentic

Haha

imagine how much they could have made if they weren’t sitting about pished in their kitchen

8 Likes

Well, she revealed she’s at her kitchen table all the time so presumably she’s well poised to lunge at any prospective burglars in a gin-addled rage and wielding a fuck-off bread knife so I don’t think she has to worry about that

2 Likes

Instagram tips: why I love shooting iPhone

Oh God. Why did you post this. Having a trawl through her blog now and gagging.

From her wedding blog entry…

“As the pianist played a bit of Regina Spektor, we had a shower of rose petals, and then strolled over to pop open Champagne which we drank from dreamy champagne bowls. We opened the huge metal doors at the back of the barn to uncover the landscape and hugged all our favourite people, and heard their treacherous stories of arriving over winding lanes, closed motorways and muddy fields.”

3 Likes

Sounds like quite the wedding!

The tweet sounds like one of those laminated signs you see cable tied to a road sign on the North Circular

“Make money working from home!”

2 Likes

saw this, her blurb thing says shes an instagram expert? which is apparently a thing? a thing you can make 200 grand from?

TBH I thought this was Katie Kirby (?) from Hurrah For Gin, and I was going to say “ah fair enough, she’s pretty amusing”

I Made £200K From Insta With This One Neat Trick! bit.ly/fuckoffmate

5 Likes

Yeah. The Guardian did an article about it a while ago. Fair play to them, but I feel sad that that has becoming such an aspiration. I have an acquaintance who is desperately trying to do it - a new mum who has gone backpacking with a 6 month old baby. Her account is just awful.