How do you feel about this tweet?

Wonder what my wedding blog would be like:

“Called her grandma a cunt, fell over and woke up divorced”

1 Like

HASHTAGHASHTAGauthentic

1 Like

awful shit. nobody cares how much you make. fuck off.

1 Like

Seems like a complete knob. However, I’ve now clicked on her Instagram and her blog so I guess she wins.

Can’t wait for this bell-end to post his end of year stats again!!

4 Likes

Didn’t know the big man’s switched to gin

oh man yeah love this kind of shit

like those round-robin letters your dickhead relatives/former neighbours send to show off. four pages that theyve been keeping track of stuff their entire extended family has achieved all year. live for it

First instinct is to be pissed off but isn’t it cool how thanks to the internet all sorts of people can make a shedload. It sure beats having to work for the East India Company and do unspeakable things in far away places for the average person to get a few bob

Pretty sure people who earn £200,000 a year don’t actually exist.

I mean, I’ve never met someone who earns that much money.

My folks were extremely concise this year, keeping their letter down to a single side.

1 Like

can you post it on here please? maybe we should start a thread for them

ive done it anyway, this is important

If I can find a copy and after it’s undergone the censor’s black pen, possibly…

1 Like

When Jeremy gets in this person will be drowned in the Thames.

and blanked the ones we were obliged to invite

1 Like

Is DiS expert a thing? How much do reckon you could make p/a raising people’s profiles on here?

@sean?

If I was on £200k a year and working from home I’d move to a massive house and fill it with cats.

Or… they’re somewhat reluctant to brag at length about their son’s increasingly worrying affiliation with a music website chat forum for jumped up indie pricks and, as we all sink ever further into sean’s evil echo chamber, they’re running out of alternative endeavours to reference.

:wink: