How do you like them apples (HDYLTA): Granny Smith

“your topic is similar to Fiona Apple”

in conjunction with this thread

the latest attempt for dis to quantify the quality of all things I bring you ‘how do you like them apples’

first up the granny smith

I expect hot takes and only hot takes

0 voters

1 Like

best apple for cheese and apples sandwiches, ie the best sandwiches, so it has to be a 5

1 Like

1 Like

should have gone with that picture

1 Like

actually most of those apples dont exist do they

--------------------THREAD CLOSED---------------------------

6 Likes

6 of those apples exist

1 Like

Never really think about Granny Smiths. Might get some for my porridge this week.

plus fiona apple

1 Like

I know this might generate some objection, and ive not tried it myself, but my pal swears by putting granny smith in pesto pasta

I reckon 8 exist and one of them is the Red Delicious; the most egregious piece of shit fruit their even is.

3 Likes

weird omission of the Pink Lady too

2 Likes

Absolutely. And a shame too. We could have discussed how they bruise really easily and are therefore often disappointing

1 Like

Granny Smith used to be my go to apple because crunch is more important to me than flavour and you never get a floury granny Smith do you?

I have shifted allegiance in recent years to the pink lady as they are also never floury but actually taste nice too rather than the acid taste you get from granny smiths

1 Like

I hate apples and will be voting one for every kind. Thank you.

1 Like

Red delicious > Jazz > Granny Smith > Golden Delicious > the others

1 Like

fully agreed, still reckon the GS is best for cheese and apple sandwich which is my main apple consumption. I have a real fear of biting into apples nowadays, feel my teeth my break off

1 Like

that will only bring up the average compared to a 1 vote, this is why you should always vote

Also want to share that I eat the entirety of an apple, go round like normal then from the bottom of the core up like a horse. Chew on the stick if there is one.

1 Like

I eat kiwis whole, before I developed some kind of intolerance

2 Likes

also, may have mentioned it before, I dont take the wrappers off starburst because they add texture

2 Likes