How do you wear a beanie?

Above ears unless it’s really cold because I don’t like having the arms of my glasses constantly pressed into the side of my head.

your head is one of those that suits the above-the-ears style

1 Like

was quite funny at American Football last year the year before last year when Mike had his regular beanie on in the above-the-ears style + so did lots of the other boys in the crowd

1 Like

Above my ears but there’s an impossibly fine line between it looking stylish and looking completely ridiculous. If the hat is too small it sort of perches on top of your head in a preposterous fashion. If it’s too big it also looks daft. I’m still searching for the perfect hat. I know ‘the one’ is out there.

1 Like

She looks very nice in her hat regardless of what hat it is

5 Likes

Only ever wear one if its really cold out, so you best believe I want to cover my ears up with it.

Above ears seems silly to me, what are you, an elf?

My ears get cold and painful quite easily so I definitely wear it over my ears.

Always go for a bobble hot just to emphasise the ludicrous of it, you need to lean in.

Have it tilted back at quite an angle too, if you can see a bit of hair at the front, that’s okay, a happy little accident. Certainly doesn’t need to be down over your eyebrows.

1 Like

Haha! Yeah, it’s like “what are these guys, members of the elven people or something!?”

2 Likes

I have a great t-shirt of this

1 Like

I have the beanie with some Life Aquatic badges on it.
Might buy the rest of the outfit and beard up for Halloween some year.

I have the beard, gonna have to get a matching beanie to match the t-shirt

3 Likes

And walk around pointing :grinning:

I do that anyway

1 Like

Let those ears breathe!

i currently own one (1) beanie hat which does not suit me due to my enormous head. i also own a bobble hat, which does suit me, perhaps due to the bobble offsetting my enormous head

Deny beanie culture, revert to sailor cap

1 Like

If I did this I would just look like a Velvet Revolver fan who couldn’t let go