How do you wear a watch?

Fight the power (companies, always keep a close eye on your estimated bills).

1 Like

I wear my watch on the outside of my left wrist. I take it off when typing at my desk though, as it catches on the edge of my keyboard.

with style and efficacy

People who have more than about two watches are always insufferable Tories, imho.

^Has a watch, and also is flash enough to have a second watch.

Jogging watch and a business watch.

Thanks.

Terrible!!!

2 Likes

I do. You get some lovely designs.

So two is fine, but more than two is insufferably Tory? Funny that.

Yeah. A Rolex, etc, wouldn’t be suitable for running really, would it?

People who have a collection of watches are bores, that’s all i’m saying good mate, sorry if i’ve hit a sore point Ray Donovan.

Left wrist, face on inside of wrist.

military man, eh

I like wearing it with the face inwards, but I can’t see it in some of my use cases as detailed above, so on the outside it must go

I have 5 and am fairly insufferable.

I also own multiple pairs of shoes. :nail_care:

1 Like

Rolex, you say?!

1 Like

When I wear a watch I wear it on my right wrist, always found it more comfortable. Don’t have a non-running watch at the moment, but not averse to the idea of having one

This is still annoying me btw

I need to buy a new watch cos the strap broke and Casio don’t do replacements for the really cheap ones
What watch should i get

Good luck. I have about 5 watches at home that I haven’t worn in years just because they all ran out of battery at some point.

Hi. I started a watch thread last year looking for recommendations to get one and fell full on down a rabbit hole of soviet propaganda based watches. I now have more than 2 watches that reference the soviet space programme (the one with Belka and Strelka on is my fave).