How down are you with just eating sandwich stuff straight out of the packet?

I’m completely at peace with it.

Too many uptight people about, man.

Used to be fine but now because of corona I use my own plate and stuff and don’t eat out of the package and blitz it in the microwave beforehand to kill any potential agents of disease

What kind of stuff we talking?

If I’m making a cheese and onion sandwich I’ll quite often have a few discarded chunks, and I’m down with that

1 Like

Salami, saucission sec, roast beef, packet o’ Jarlsberg, that sort of thing.

1 Like

Ham out the packet for sure

3 Likes

Oh aye, straight in my gob. Can’t beat a bit of Jarlsberg

Sometimes I’ll tear off a bit of cheese, wrap it in a slice of ham and eat that. Excellent near zero effort snacking.

13 Likes

Big hunk o cheese right in my piehole

2 Likes

Have a packet of salami for lunch at work sometimes. Nothing wrong with it and anyone who says there is is an absolute Malcolm.

This or ham wrapped around a gherkin? Hello

1 Like

Oh I thought you meant premade sandwiches

2 Likes

Started to leave my sandwiches to warm up a bit, a fridge cold sandwich just brings me down maaaan

3 Likes

Ooh I’ve never gone ham & gherkin before - but you better believe I will now. You just changed my life.

1 Like

Chorizo slices wrapped around a Babybel is a good one.

4 Likes

Sometimes I just chuck a bit of ground pepper and a drizzle of brown sauce onto a slice of corned beef, fold it in half, half again, wolf it down.

Kind of like a tapas calzone.

2 Likes

@profk :rotating_light:

4 Likes

Got some corned beef in at the moment as it goes, will report back.

You go for a Spanish right and people are there draping Iberica into their mouth like Cleopatra - civilised.

I stand at the work fridge eating slices of turkey ham and I’m a heathen. “Ewwww, put it on a sandwich”.

Next tapas I have I’m going to ask for a couple of slices of chalky bread and some margarine.

8 Likes

1 Like

Fight’s off.

1 Like