How far can you get through the miranda rights through memory?

YOu have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you can’t afford one, the state will appoint one on your behalf. You have the right to party.

Close enough

She tends to fall in a puddle and pull a face

17 Likes

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? Now put your hands on the car and get ready to die.

2 Likes

FFS

Every U.S. jurisdiction has its own regulations regarding what, precisely, must be said to a person arrested or placed in a custodial situation. The typical warning states:[8]

• You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
  • Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
  • You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
  • If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish.
  • If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.
  • Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?

Really good post.

Not very far, but you just reminded me of Minanda in the Pro Evo Master League. What a legend.

2 Likes

In 1972, a crack commando unit was imprisoned for a crime they did not commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security military stockade into the Los Angeles underworld where they now survive as soldiers of fortune.
If you’ve got a problem.
If no one else can help.
And if you can find them.
Maybe you can hire …
The A Team!

2 Likes

This thread has reminded me of ex Newcastle player Mirandinha who seems to have aged incredibly quickly .

https://goo.gl/images/Wo9NTd

You have the right to my what i call “right to remain silent” OOH!