How foggy is your Sunday

What kind of dog?! :heart::heart::heart:

Morning all :wave:

Fog status here is “mild fog” - a little bit hanging in the air but nothing too eerie.

Plans: carol service this morning (featuring you-know-what), then mooch around this afternoon, maybe bake some more Speculaas biscuits, etc.

2 Likes

‘mixed breed’ like a woolly Labrador type of lad.
Got to work all my wiles to get this doggo approved. :wink:

3 Likes

See him lying in a bed of straw!

1 Like

Nah don’t say that man. My pig-headed ness on here is basically for the cameras.

1 Like

Omg sounds incredible. My first dog was a labrador and she was the best growing up pal ever.

1 Like

Very foggy here

Might venture into it later

2 Likes

Just impulse bought Shania Twain’s Come on Over on vinyl, really hope it arrives before Christmas as I could really use a singalong to some of those bangers with my mum. Going to the local market to check out the curry/sundries stall today - we’re making a big curry spread for Christmas lunch and hoping to get a few bits and pieces :yum:

11 Likes

I had a delicious lunch out yesterday…then 3 hours later I turned into that scene from Bridesmaids and pebbledashed most of Highgate on my way back to the car to drive us home. Fab.

10 Likes

Ooooo is this a “daily thread”? Don’t usually venture into those, not sure why.

I’m here for the fog chat. We’re in “rain just hanging static in the air” state rather than full horror film here.

One of my favourite things about the French language is the phrase “il y a du brouillard” you can really roll the tongue over that one.

7 Likes

Ooo that is nice to say!

1 Like

Update: the cat is looking out at the fog and has clearly decided its not for her.

11 Likes

Past Caroline was clever! Only went and got mushrooms delivered with my online shopping didn’t I. And butter! Mushies on toast for brekbrek!

4 Likes

Yum! For a while I was utterly obsessed with mushroom, avocado and loads of chopped rosemary on toast. Tasted like I was eating the forest.

1 Like

Foggy here in your OG ends

11 Likes

Just broke through the fog

12 Likes

Just about to head out on a very foggy dog walk.

I’m a bit conflicted about what to do today. Eldest daughter has a major role in the town theatre’s production of The Prince & The Pauper. We have tickets for today. Ordinarily I wouldn’t much fancy sitting in a theatre at the moment but, you know, it’s my kid.

5 Likes

The view from West London looking into central.

I’m in work all day but it should be ok.

9 Likes

Some solid ambient techno artwork ITT so far

(Scagden’s cat aside, though that would be quite funny too)

4 Likes

Distinct lack of fog in BN2

Unsurprisingly, no much on the way of plans today. I’ve got to go and see the sheep this afternoon, but that’s about it. I also need to meet a friend at the pub at some point before Christmas, so maybe that might be tonight

3 Likes