How foul mouthed are you?

You swear much?

• All the fucking time
  • A fair shitting bit
  • Sometimes (bum)
  • Not often
  • Never.

0 voters

How does that compare to you ten years ago?

• All the fucking time
  • A fair shitting bit
  • Sometimes (bum)
  • Not often
  • Never.

0 voters

Some conversation dips you can help yourselves to ITT

• At what age were you sweariest?
  • Do you swear in front of your parents?
  • Do you have other words you use in place of particular swear words?
  • Do you call it swearing, or cursing, or something else?
  • Is it problematic that most of the swear words in the English language revolve around sex?
  • Any good swearing anecdotes?

One time I nearly got disqualified from a penoid tournament for swearing too much.

8 Likes

Can turn it on and off like a cunting tap.

Foul mouthed: office at work, with wife, mates, car.
Not at all foul mouthed: the rest of the time.

1 Like

Yeah this was the problem. Grew up in a right sweary household.

I swear like a sailor. All the time. Been trying to moderate it at work but I still swear lots.

I like swearing.

Does the word cunt offend you?

• Yes
  • No it doesn’t

0 voters

Swear a fair bit. Seem to have a mutual understanding with my parents that if we’re going to do a proper swear around each other, it has to be done in a funny accent or other highlighted way to add humour to it.

The big issue is trying not to swear around my daughter who’s currently picking up words pretty fast. Pretty sure she said “Shit” the other day when she knocked over a bowl of cereal. I’m was like “Sit?! Yes, you’re sitting!” but it might be too late.

2 Likes

really fucking sweary

have you even read my posts

1 Like

Quite bad. I do that thing that Dee Dee (from Limmy’s Show) does where I use “fuckinnnn…” to fill gaps when I can’t think of the right word straight away.

5 Likes

Well, this is awkward.

Not really me, but I understand why it upsets a lot of people, so I don’t use it.

I bet this version is on another penoid internet forum out there

2 Likes

The sad thing is that it definitely, definitely won’t.

2 Likes

Gf’s nephew went through a phase of telling everything to fuck off and calling everything you bitch. Found him once bashing an umbrella on the floor going YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH!

11 Likes

27 years old he etc

4 Likes

I’ve got a real potty mouth. The word “fucking” is in most of my sentences.

2 Likes

Remember when my cousin was about nine or so (and I would have been about 12), we went out playing and he would not stop swearing. Must have literally just discovered it, everything was fucking this, shit that. Even as a foul-mouthed child, I remember thinking it was over the top.

1 Like

think it’s probably funnier that he was 4 this time

3 Likes

Have you ever had to withdraw from a penoid competition because of the smell?

If not, how close have you come to doing so?

Oh god I’ve just remembered my mum telling me about my niece coming back from school the other week and saying that she didn’t like a game some of the other children were playing. The game was called “toilet” and it involved saying a “bad word”.

My mum asks what the bad word was. Niece won’t say it. Does it begin with a “sh”? No. Does it begin with a “p”? No. Well what letter does it begin with? “F”.

Oh no.

My mum asks if she’ll whisper the word.

“flush”

4 Likes