19. |Final Fantasy 14|2.67|
20. |Sonic Adventure 2|2.62|
21. |Sonic Generations|2.53|
22. |Final Fantasy 15|2.53|
23. |Sonic 4|2.47|
24. |Final Fantasy 13|2.1|
25. |Final Fantasy 11|1.88|
26. |Sonic (2006)|1.67|

Yipee Kia Aye motherfuckers, time to discuss the game that seemingly everyone had as a child. Die Hard Trilogy. It was like a video gameโ€ฆ but 3 video games in one!

NYPD! Hey, this isnโ€™t even my jurisdiction

0 voters

Unofficial polls

Fav game of the 3?

Runny shooty office cubical man

0 voters

Shooty bang bang, no running in an airport lounge

0 voters

That shit taxi one

0 voters

Had the start of the second game on a demo, fucking loved it, played it so much I perfected it.

When I eventually got to see the whole game it blew my mind that it two other distinct parts. My heart is with the DH2 section, but I did love the DH3 bit (especially calling an ambulance to clear a path), first DH was pretty janky if I remember though.

The 3rd one I just remember dying almost instantly no matter how hard i tried

The airport bit was the only semi-passable section. The rest was barely playable.

I really liked the first one, I think that was the one me and my friends played the most!

The selections for this seem reeeeeally niche. Like, Iโ€™ve never heard of this. Haha

5 Likes

It was a top seller in the UK pal

It was often bundled in with Playstations, so more people had it that would have ordinarily bought it, but it means that itโ€™s very well known.

1 Like

i always liked the 3rd part best myself, think it was the only one i ever completed. final boss was a bastard though iirc.

1 Like

Yeah I played it to death. Agree the second one was the most fun. I even had the gun, but I think I always preferred the normal controller.

Pretty sure I managed to complete all three fairly comfortably.

1 Like

Iโ€™m not convinced anyoneโ€™s ever actually played this / 5

2 Likes

I can still recall the background music to 2 in my head.

1 Like

YOU MISSED OOT

1 Like

I SEE HIM!

1 Like

I remember my mate had 2 light guns but instead of playing DH2 co-op weโ€™d take it in turns so we could fire with both of them while diving sideways onto the sofa.

5/5

6 Likes

Do Alien Trilogy and then weโ€™re talking

1 Like

I really liked the airport. My friend had the gun so it seemed incredible. We never played the other modes cause they were rubbish.

The rating for FFX-2 is an absolute disgrace

iโ€™d totally forgotten about this game, loved the airport and taxi games, have vague memories of the physics in the driving part being absolutely ludicrously unrealistic

1 Like