How funny are you?

Not just jokes and puns and that but in general, be it dry responses to stuff, more creative things, everything in between.

*I know we’re all pre-disposed to modesty and self-deprecation but let’s try and put that aside and be honest…

• Hilarious, probably one of my main traits
  • Can raise a few laughs actually, yeah
  • Mediocre
  • Can generate the occasional bit of mirth but not what you’d consider a funny person
  • Nah, I’m as serious as they come, not my thing at all.

0 voters

‘Quite funny’ and ‘not a cunt’ are all I really have tbh.

I’m basically this meme

9 Likes

Never knowingly made a funny/told a joke…

I’m hilarious, yeah.

Once did a work skills kind of test where it told you your professional strengths. The categories were like ‘Creative’, ‘Good judgement’, ‘Temperance’, ‘Team-work’ and I was well upset because I got ‘Humour’. Everything else had really obvious practical applications and mine was like, being a fucking clown. However, I’ve since realised it’s basically ‘you’re probably not qualified for your job but no one wants to fire you’, and I’ll take that.

1 Like

This

I’m quick witted if you really stretch the definition of wit

Last week I said something so funny at the dinner table that our youngest (13yo) laughed so hard he choked then threw up. It was brilliant.

Other than that, not very.

6 Likes

Drunkedly tried to explain to my missus why this is funny on our first date;

No idea how we even had a second date

3 Likes

Eye of the beholder innit (so, funniest man alive obviously).

Posting the definition of wit in a font that looks stretched

• Funny
  • Mildly amusing
  • Mediocre
  • Get back to work you

0 voters

1 Like

i think i might think i’m funnier than i am…
but i am pretty fucking funny tbh

2 Likes

Basically treat life as a stand up routine

3 Likes

Quite regularly make my best friend laugh until she cries and nearly wets herself at the same time.

Even she doesn’t find me as funny as I find myself.

1 Like

Quite good at the lowest forms of wit puns and talking about farts and that

1 Like

when i’m around a group of my oldest friends i think i’m actually v funny and quick witted

when i’m around literally anyone else i’m dull as fuck

Funnier than my posts here make me seem.

I’m not good with jokes tho, I don’t have any jokes at all. I wouldn’t be good at stand up i don’t think.
Also need the right audience, no squares

i would be genuinely delighted if anyone considered me ‘the funny one’ in any situation. literally all i want from life.

think i’m the opposite

2 Likes