šŸŽµ How Good Are They Really šŸŽµ Bjƶrk

Stupid me was at glasto in 2007 but went to see Hot Chip instead. I was only just getting into her then. Its one of my biggest musical regrets. As much as I love Hot Chip Iā€™ll get the opportunity to see them far more often.

saw her first solo ā€˜Debutā€™ era show, which bizzarely wasnā€™t sold out looking back.
saw Glastonbury 94 which was the single scariest crush iā€™ve ever been in, she was on in the late afternoon at the old NME stage, when really by then she was Pyraimd material, great show, men-tal crowd.

Also, she was pretty amazing even before all that; surprised to see this old VHS of The Sugarcubes final tour, in full, intact on YouTube. Have a nosey, it was filmed in Manchester and itā€™s pretty greatā€¦

4/5. Havenā€™t read the thread yet. Nearly a 5. Fine line between genius and madness etc

Jam

2 Likes

might try and buy a massive bjork poster.

2 Likes

Well I guess itā€™s down to if you think @anon3515918

or @ericVI is cheapest, I suppose:

7 Likes

Jeffson is taking a break from DiS for a bit so if anyone else wants to do an over/under poll then feel free.

Come on now, thatā€™s not fair. Dogtooth is three hours long.

1 Like

theooooooooo

2 Likes

Reckon Sheā€™ll be high but not the absolute top table.

Over/Under is being set at 4.07 (happy to take on this role going forward if youā€™re happy with my work)

• Uber
  • Unter

0 voters

1 Like

Top, top over/under setting if I say so myself @anon19035908

2 Likes

Youā€™re hired.

Chap who babysat us use to date Bjork.

2 Likes

Brainlove?

1 Like

Although if you were taking bets on it like a real bookie, youā€™d want a big vote for the wrong answer rather than 50/50. Hmm, well youā€™ve been hired, if I let you go now it looks like Iā€™ve fucked up. WELCOME ABOARD!

Were you tricky kids?

3 Likes

4.27 Itā€™s 5th place for Bjƶrk. Not a bad showing by anyoneā€™s standards.

Tomorrow: one of the absolute most fun acts Iā€™ve ever seen live.

10 Likes

better than marvin gaye but not as good as the cure. what a world we live in.

1 Like

Ween! Awesome!

2 Likes

I know right, Springsteen should be above all 3.

2 Likes