🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Daft Punk

be great if it was nobody that was on the list (i.e. somebody good)

The quiz has taught me the auld Joke double bluff too well, and I’m now taking this post as absolute confirmation that we’re getting Cocteaus tomorrow.

2 Likes

Be a good triple bluff to still do the Cocteaus now though (there’s no way they haven’t won your poll imo)

2 Likes

I only realised today that Daft Punk did a remix for eye patch wearing pop songstress Gabrielle back in the day!

1 Like

A live video of Daft Punk - Alive 2007 seems to have quietly leaked last week from Chicago. Might just be I’ve never seen it before, anyway:

3 Likes

I don’t think I realised at the time how lucky I was to be Hyde Park in 2007. Still my favourite live experience. Discovery is one of my favourite albums of all time. I feel Human After All is actually underrated. Random Access Memories was very disappointing considering the hype and the perfection that is ‘Get Lucky’, however it does have many of my favourite Daft Punk tracks on it conversely.

Fuck, I never replied to you!

Sonic Youth played a set split between Rather Ripped and Daydream Nation with just ‘100%’ tacked on. I loved it.

Björk had a gigantic band AND a children’s choir! Stage show was incredible, actually can’t describe it. Setlist was this:

1 Like

Fucking love this.

No worries bud! Holy shit, those setlists (Bjork’s in particular) are unreal! Massively jealous that you were there for those :open_mouth: - probably would pay crazy money to see that right this moment!