🎡 How Good Are They Really 🎡 Deafheaven

:+1: really rate Slow Forever too. Remarkable achievement, especially starting over with a new vocalist.

2 Likes

Shame they had to bin the vocalist for being a homophobic twat

I still like those records because they weren’t his band

2 Likes

oh absolutely, a total bellend. Was a real shame when that happened but musically it was all the other dude anyway so i take the same stance as you

3 Likes

Put aside my bias and listened to Infinite Granite this morning on the way to work. What a great album! In Blur is a real trip, probably not good driving music though

7 Likes

Best drummer in the biz in Dan Tracy imo.

Dream House missing from that song list.

3 Likes

Anyone at Earth tonight?

Lol no it’s Β£25

1 Like

Didn’t think it was that bad… never seen them before.

Less than some people spend in the Carrow Road gift shop :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s good

1 Like

Lauren Auder was great!

Deafheaven ended up utterly brilliant, but those first few tracks off IG, my god he can’t sing.

The gig exploded when notes became superfluous to the singing style.

Honeycomb was amazing and the show was excellent from there really.

It’s a shame because I love IG and it is super important to me (came out a month after my son was born and listened to it tons with him asleep in my arms).

Encore was insanely good

8 Likes

I’d legitipay 50 quid just to hear Dream House blasted live.

4 Likes

I was there, had a blast! Really happy with the tracks they played, especially the encore! Found myself really getting into IG over the past month which was timed nicely for this show!

2 Likes

Also had a blast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure but this wasn’t that

So much fun last night in Manchester. Energy between band and crowd was great. Adding the IG songs into the set really perfectly balances their sound from indie on one side of the spectrum to metal on the other and then everything in between.

Swear i must spend 75% of the time watching their sets transfixed on Dan Tracy though, the man is outrageously good at what he does.

5 Likes