🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Everything Everything

Also, a lot of people mentioned her not having mastered albums in the thread.

1 Like

DiS finally proves it’s of more discerning tastes than it is usually stereotyped :wink:

Maybe don’t gloat? I dunno.

1 Like

albums are rubbish anyway. No more albums!

But that’s what these threads are for

When you think about it, albums don’t really exist. You can only listen to one song at a time. The idea of an album is just a distraction

8 Likes

4 Likes

A wild Bam appears! Bam used Confusion! It’s super effective!

4 Likes

Hard agree here.

I don’t get on with them at all, but for the exact same reasons other people in this thread really love them (really enjoyed reading your long post btw!).

To me that means they’re very much pursuing their own muse and following their own path. It’s certainly more interesting route to the score they got than everyone going “yeah, they’re fine 3/5”.

8 Likes

Like, I’m disappointed that they only just scraped a 3, but I’m entirely unsurprised and was expecting a little worse, if I’m honest. But as you say, the extremes are more interesting when you look at the whole picture!

2 Likes

Just to be clear I didn’t vote because I don’t know enough about this band and was just kiddin on, I don’t care particularly and certainly wasn’t gloating :slightly_smiling_face:

I know, I was just like :open_mouth: …rude!

You can only listen to one song at a time

This claim is doing a lot of heavy lifting tbh

3 Likes

It’s ok everyone, tomorrow’s is someone really rubbish.

1 Like

don’t push it, mister

3 Likes

We’re doing them again?!

1 Like

Queen: Redux

Ouch. :frowning:

Late to the thread (again) but I’ve never heard of Everything Everything tbh, but going through some clips seems like some electro poppy fun imo.

3 Likes

I don’t read all of these threads, but I can’t remember a band that split opinion so much. A couple of others have been fairly polarising but not like this. I honestly didn’t really know much about them, and in my head, confuse them with Years and Years (just from the name, I know, right). From the very brief clips I am far from convinced but will listen a bit more. For the amount of praise on here, I feel I at least owe them that much.

4 Likes