🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Fall Out Boy

None of those song titles are even remotely familiar. I do not believe I have ever heard a note of their music. I will abstain

McDonald’s: The Corporate Burger King.

3 Likes

Yup, and like most UK manufactured bands, they still looked really budget.

I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off is very funny to me for some reason.

4 Likes

Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Is the worst one

5 Likes

Shampoo for my real friends, real poo for my Sham friends

23 Likes

No
1/5

Sham 69 for my real friends, real 69 for my sham friends.

21 Likes

Babycham for my real friends, a real baby for my sham friends

17 Likes

Chambord for my… STOP IT NOW.

1 Like

Lovely work, @Funkhouser and @Aggpass

4 Likes

Shambala, Chamonix, Shambles, are all still options

3, I absolutely loved their first album during sixth form, was right up my street. I didn’t listen to them much or enjoy them beyond that first album BUT recently the came out with a song that I really like. Also was listening to their songs a couple of weeks ago and it’s amazing how memory works, I remembered all the lyrics even though i didn’t expect to

Probably a 2, some genuine bangers, but I’m not interested in sitting down and putting on an album

1 Like

Two of them started it, got signed and the label held auditions for the last member

Not nearly as bad as some other 1s, but a 1 nonetheless.

2 Likes

Usually a sucker for pop-rock, but FOB are not for me in the main. Have seen them live supporting Biffy Clyro and they’re competent at least but weren’t mind-blowing.

The odd fun lyric, but some of their hooks (“light 'em up, up, up, I’m on FIIIRE!”, “reMEMBER ME for CENTURIES”) are actively annoying and helped me understand why some people dislike catchy music.

2?

Reckon we could have probably cleared Panic at the Disco in the same thread too tbh

5 Likes

These guys do not have any sort of banger or banger adjacent tune in their arsenal.

1/5

get in the bin.

1 Like

Think Cork Tree and Infinity are packed with bangers. Going to give them a 4 just because.

1 Like