🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Frank Ocean

It’s free delivery tbf

What an annoying way to do the lyrics tho

Already sold out? How much was it?

Was $65

1 Like

Pretty steep. All for Frank fleecing rich idiots for 10k cock rings and stuff, but it’s a bit much to do it to your average fan. Just make some normal pressings at normal (i.e. still pretty fucking expensive these days) prices

£78. Think part of the reason is that it comes with the poster that is about $39.

Cock ring was $25,000

Yeah. Obviously I’d like to just have it. Just buy it in a record shop for lkle £25. But heres me scoffing at the price gouging of Charli XCX’ Pop 2 the other day and yet i was ready and willing to buy two copies of Blonde at that price like the mug I am.

Cheapest original pressing price at the moment is £400 ish on discogs. I suspect that’ll drop for 6 months before rising higher. This one will replace the £400 mark.

The fact is, you can buy it at that price and sell it on if you so wish. Even if they do eventually churn them out, a limited edition Blonde pressing will always go up in value. But I hate music being treated like sneaker drops or whatever. Especially when I’d wager that the majority of people who buy one have nothing to play it on, and many are just scalpers

4 Likes

Have a look at eBay already for sale for $200.

1 Like

Always found the original Blond pressing and the value of it an interesting subject. Because it is partially predicated on the assumption of scarcity but I’m pretty convinced that it is a pressing of at least 10,000 which should in theory mean that the price is wrong but it has never gone down, ever. And the question of why that is genuinely interest me. For me this record says more about the vinyl renaissance than any Red Hot Chill Pepper 30 variant thing ever can.

It’s back on sale.

I got one.

I am a mug and I do not care

5 Likes

This^

1 Like

Welcome to the pain of a Frank Ocean purchase it’ll be 12 months before you receive anything and have buyers remorse multiple times and when it arrives be to afraid to play it for 2 years cause you’ll realise you can now go on a luxury sandals holiday if you sell it

1 Like

Oh don’t I know it mate. But trust me, theres absolutely no way it wont be getting played when it arrives.

1 Like

They all say that then the Americans near the warehouse in New Jersey start getting them and putting them on discogs and then the 6th wave of regret, the deepest wave, sets in

No confirmation email yet mind you…

1 Like

Oh, just talked myself into getting it

Ah well

1 Like

@hanshotfirst you did say you were gonna get two copies …

Decided that would have been very daft and I’m delighted to just have it… you know, when it arrives in March… 2025

1 Like