🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Jason Molina

It was me. And the answer? One side played at 45 and the other at 33. Of course.

6 Likes

This massively pisses me off…and then when i finally released something on vinyl didn’t do it!!! WHat a fool.

Was about to bump the Didn’t It Rain thread with this. Love her.

I was off to find an old Brigid Mae Power thread until I saw this thread had new posts.

1 Like

Yeah. Wow.

That bit on Just Be Simple when the bulk of the song has finished and it changes to that new riff is amazing

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s sweet. Look forward to the EP next month … thanks @FKA_Adam_Jeffson !

2 Likes

This website destroys my bank balance

11 Likes

Just remembered randomly asking a mate when out last night if he listens to Jason Molina

Where did you get those?? Discogs? Been looking for some and Magnolia Electric Company and Didn’t It Rain not available where I’ve been searching

Mixture of Discogs and amazon sorry all under £20 except Magnolia Electric Co which was £24.99

really need Didn’t It Rain on vinyl, google keeps trying to sell me some fucking Hugh Laurie record instead

currently only pretty expensive copies on discogs :pensive:

Direct from the secretly store a month or so ago

1 Like

Keep checking regularly. I’ll keep an eye out for you too

Edit; Shipping in October? Didn't It Rain (Deluxe Reissue) - Songs: Ohia | Secretly Store

amazing thanks both!

4 Likes

bought a t shirt too obvs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Everyone excited for this tomorrow?

4 Likes

I am now!

2 Likes

Not really. I’m gonna guess the best of the songs from around then ended up on the releases. He was quite prolific in that period.

5 Likes