šŸŽµ How Good Are They Really šŸŽµ Kanye West

explain this, amigo

1 Like

would be absolutely amazing if Bamnan was listed as the vendor and I hadnā€™t realized.

2 Likes

2018, I came up with the concept more than 10 years ago

1 Like

and itā€™s not even a good invention

Singing ā€œEdible Dice!ā€ to the tune of NiNā€™s ā€œTerrible Lieā€ now

5 Likes

Would you have them with a roll?

4 Likes

edible dice:

• sexy
  • mischievous
  • both

0 voters

there should be a nerd rapper called d20

1 Like

5 Likes

Itā€™s not remotely industrial techno, but it is interesting

??? Struggling to believe that that could be considered a bad thing.

Surprised @elthamsmateowen hasnā€™t taken you down for this one tbh.

1 Like

The production on Power is one of my favourite things in music - Hell of a life (also MBDTF) comes close.

His flow isā€¦ so so, but thereā€™s actually a lot more humour and self awareness than you might think in there (pre-pablo, especially).

Not massive fan of anything except MBDTF, but thatā€™s a proper all-time favourite grade record for me.

I havenā€™t heard smooth by santana in maybe 15 years but I think the guitar in it might be good

1 Like

Omg just realised Yeezus was basically my break up album from my Bad Ex. Weird.

Oddly, Iā€™m willing to ignore his current opinions (or at least still listen to his music) and donā€™t extend the same courtesy to Morrissey, although there isnā€™t much room between UKIP and Trumpism. Not sure why that isā€¦ will give some consideration to it.

Purely on music, itā€™s a 4 - it would be a 7 if all his records were as good as MBDTF, but I donā€™t think anyone has ever actually managed that.

MBDTF > Yeezus > 808 > The first two > graduation = Pablo > Ye >>>> his desire to annihilate his own legacy by becoming an increasingly out of touch buffoon blinded by the trappings of wealth and divorced from everything he once stood for

Really? The bit in Hell of a Life where everything falls away and the Popcorn sample starts up over aahs might be the best moment on the album!

Random phrases from that song pop in to my head sometimes, and my brain always converts them into an exaggerated geordie accent.

Ahya soooa smoooooouuuth

1 Like

Maria Maria was the far superior single tbf.

I just have the star wars cantina music going through my head every day forever

2 Likes

Ah, where I said ā€œthat trackā€ I was still referring to the worldā€™s worst guitar sample in Gorgeous.