🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Kylie Minogue

That and the fact that I was 7 or something st the time. Kylie Scorpio has a good ring to it tbh.

2 Likes

Excuuuuuuse YOU, I’m aware it’s a cover but her version of Santa Baby is the very definition of a “Christmas fucking cracker”

1 Like

I had a dream very recently that I was putting the moves on my ex who I still fancy, then he said I’d have to ask Mariah first and then she appeared suddenly and it turned out she owned him as some kind of sex slave :frowning:

3 Likes

You are, as always, right Kermy. Her Christmas show was on telly at Christmas (funnily enough). Very good, and she sang 2000 Miles with Chrissie Hynde, that was nice.

1 Like

Great singles, just wondering does she have a wildly regarded-as-best album? I can’t think of one.

Dream lover. You should have rescued him.

I’d have presumed Fever

3 Likes

No idea

although i think 2 and 3 are better but all 3 are great imho

Ftfy

2 Likes

Missed out on a ‘nice’ by 1% there, sorry.

I Just Can’t Get U Out Of My Bend

When I was 15 I had a sexy Kylie poster I bought from Woolworths on my wall as I really fancied her and thought I could “get away with it” as my sister was a big fan of her music but it probably made my parents just assume I was gay.

3 Likes

Quiet one, this. Guess it’s hard to have any #takes on someone as generally loved as Kylie.

No ‘Chiggy Wiggy’? For shame!

legit banger:

4 Likes

Seem to have attracted some new pals anyway, so that’s nice.

IM AN HONORARY SEAN CONNORY BORN 74 THERES ONLY ONE OF ME

1 Like

Kylie is a solid gold 5. A selection of bangers spanning maybe 15 years sang Confide In Me (which is probably one of the sexiest songs ever recorded), seems like a genuinely good egg in many different ways. Collaborating with Nick Cave … well if that’s the worst you can throw at her then go ahead. 5/5

Is nick cave cancelled or something?

He weighed in on the Morrissey thing in a way that wasn’t particularly helpful, think he is on first warning