🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Led Zeppelin

Don’t say things like this, theo’s barely got over them going bust, it’ll open up those wounds

9 Likes

Find them absolutely unlistenably bad. Probably my least favourite band of all time.

I don’t think this has the mileage of the plumbing tangent, but tbh I’d rather that than the 200 Kozelek posts you’ve tried to kick off you cheeky thing :wink:

1 Like

Here we go!

1 Like

So tenuous, amazing work

2 Likes

I rate it 5/4

35 Likes

:grinning:

No mention of the word banger yet. Weird.

When the Levee Breaks is a banger.

1 Like

We come from the land of the ice and snow
Which makes parallel parking an absolute nightmare

(This is as good as I can do - I googled Led Zeppelin lyrics and now I feel ill and had to dock them a point)

4 Likes

@AQOS - you know what to do.

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls
Which is a good way to tell it’s time to switch the side lights on.

3 Likes

Seems like they only existed as a front to have sex with underage girls

1/5

1 Like

Currently a paedo at number 3 in the list.

I believe in an earlier HGATR thread you described them as “terrible butt rock”, which absolutely nailed it for me.

1 Like

This remains the case (except the Top of the Pops song which, even then I’ve never heard in it’s entirety)

1 Like

Yup. Think Bowie also had other things going on musically at least

That scene was great, but the film didn’t need ‘rescuing’ - it was already the best MCU film anyway.

I liked the version someone made with the fight scene from Frozen.

2 Likes

Was very into them when I was younger, I think partly cos my Uncle was a massive fan. Haven’t listened to them for years, but looking through that singles list it’s undeniably good. Will give Led Zeppelin IV a listen to see how much I enjoy it before scoring.

Like his jungle album? :laughing:

1 Like

All I can see when I picture them is the singer thrusting at the mic stand & guitarist grinding on his Les Paul

1 Like