🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Oasis

No. It proves they are shit.

1 Like

For arguments sake, what is music for people who like music?

(also shite)

7 Likes

think it’s more their ubiquity (over here) than the music

1 Like

doubt there are many people on here who haven’t heard at least one full oasis record though, reckon this is a more well informed vote than nearly any other in the list

It’s also funny that on a forum where people are desperate not to like music that everyone else likes, people are regularly getting upset that not everyone else likes what they like :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

I gave them a three. More for the concept than anything else. Used to like stand by me and Noel has a nice voice when he covered this guys in love with you

1 Like

This 100%. Dont understand why anyone would get upset with any score on here. If Neil Young got a 1.38 on here, its not going to discourage me from listening to him every other day. To each their own.

6 Likes

Right everyone, he’s thrown down the gauntlet - you know what you need to do when it’s Neil Young time :wink:

4 Likes

Exactly, me too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, to me it feels more like a combination of that, an evaluation of the brothers’ personalities, and an (understandable) desire to create distance from a certain type of fan, rather than the music itself.

1 Like

You should’ve seen the aftermath to the Beyonce thread!

just want you all to know that i’ve never actually been ‘upset’ by any of the results so far even if i have voiced my disapproval

6 Likes

I’m never listening to Oasis again after this thread

4 Likes

I think they’re a bit crap

2 Likes

I’m crying and never listening to Oasis again :frowning_face:

16 Likes

Think im going to throw on whats the story morning glory right now.

think my strongest reaction so far has been rolling my eyes a bit

1 Like

are you upset

• yeah
  • no

0 voters

Actually don’t think they’ll be replaced at the bottom, can’t think of anyone else who’ll get loads of angry low votes. Unless there’s a Chris Brown one or something. U2 maybe?

1 Like