🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Pavement

This was a fun read, even if drawing 40% of an alternative ‘greatest hits’ from Westing is an unusual move!

Grave Architecture is one of my favourite Pavement songs though, so happy to see its inclusion.

listening to Trigger Cut/Wounded Knife and the chorus sounds eerily similar to something Cloud Nothings would record

1 Like

Two live albums from 1997 now on bandcamp (confusingly they both have the same title)

3 Likes

Nice. Might hold off until Friday so they can get the max £

Think these were the vinyl live albums they gave away with preorders of the brighten the corners boxsets. Nice to have them digitally

some great quotes from Malkmus

5 Likes

Oh ffs

1 Like

:open_mouth:

10 Likes

At last!

Just spent £50 on a second hand copy of ‘Perfect Sound Forever’, the Pavement biography. Seller won’t even send it to Ireland so I have to get it sent to my brother, who will then send it to me.

1 Like

Whoa! Didn’t realise it was rare at all. I bought a second hand copy a few years ago, can’t have been more than a fiver!

6 Likes

Might go to every Roundhouse show. The Brixton Academy run remains the only time I’ve gone to see the same band on consecutive nights and it was well worth it.

fucking HELL thought this was gonna be a pavement @ brude announcement for a split second

5 Likes

Fucking YES!

Might go to Glasgow and Edinburgh

May have just seen them at Prima, but this is a very good alternative/second chance …

And Dublin

1 Like

With that artwork it’s 100% guaranteed the Terror Twilight reissue is coming so. Spotted this on reddit the other day too.

1 Like

Fuckin, not even sure where I’ll be in a year’s time.mates

2 Likes