🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Robbie Williams

You simply have to be these days

2 Likes

There’s been some beautiful posting ITT, some posters should be proud.

4 Likes

Others… Meh.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome. Many more to come.

12 Likes

Lotsa lads still sore the stone flopping roses got a kicking. Sad!

6 Likes

Oh look at this

3 Likes

Was gonna go 4 cause fair play he has released some utter tripe, but reading some of you philistines saying he’s bad means the big man gets a solid 5.

Come Undone is one of my favourite songs in the world, the lyrics are amazing and I straight up will die on that hill. Sexed up too. And it’s pretty impressive that songs like that can resonate so deeply with lots of people, that’s undeniably good song writing.

He’s also not an arsehole at all, just a deeply flawed man and he does have self awareness of that. He’s been relatively open about his mental health, self esteem and addiction problems and good for him for doing so. Fair enough I’ve never met him but he seems like one of the nicer men in music, especially of that era. And he’s set up a charity in his hometown to to “improve local conditions and strengthen community life by giving money to those who are disadvantaged.” according to Wikipedia.

Accidentally got a fan tattoo for him a few years ago (I didn’t choose it, it came out of a gumball machine and then got it tattooed on me) and it’s the same as one he has on his neck. Was chuffed to find that out.

Better than radiohead and also I want him to shag me senseless, ideally with Come Undone playing in the background.

FIVE

11 Likes

He stole Angels from a guy writing about his dead son though, awful behaviour

Really? I tried looking it up but couldn’t find anything

That’s a very harsh way of putting it

3 Likes

It’s up thread a bit. I was mostly positive on him coming into the thread but I feel that would go against some of my principles so sadly had to bump him down to a 2. I still like the songs for the most part

I could just imagine myself writing a great song and somebody like Robbie knicking it off me and never giving credit. It would really make me depressed

The story says they both wrote it together and he was paid for it to be used, it wasnt stolen

6 Likes

It’s only the fact that he doesn’t acknowledge it that really bothers me,what would he have to lose now?

Ten grand for a song that made millions is basicaly theft though, he should be able to sue for an exploitative contract

They couldn’t have predicted how well it was going to go though. Bit of a shame for the guy it did explode but they’re hardly going to give him millions on an unknown property to start

1 Like

Give him money and credits now though, otherwise it’s exploitation

I’d also refer back to the deeply odd thing of the guy who ‘wrote’ it hitch hiking to Robbie’s mum’s house uninvited,

1 Like

If Robbie et al (business creeps etc) had dignity he would have just written a different song or involved the guy creatively and remunerated him appropriately though.

It’s hard to get that out my mind when thinking of him as this misunderstood cheeky scamp now

Makes you think ok well what else is he happy taking credit for that he didnt do?