šŸŽµ How Good Are They Really šŸŽµ Robbie Williams

it wasnā€™t based on that alone tbh, thereā€™s a few other examples have been posted in this thread of him being an absolute wank - being creepy with 15 year old girls at gigs is the other one i posted up there

Oh okay, apologies, didnā€™t read full thread. That definitely ainā€™t great :confused:

1 Like

Iā€™m up for that, though we canā€™t do Limahlā€™s solo work with our limit of 10,000 posts

2 Likes

santaā€™s on his sleigh but now heā€™s two meters away

:smiley:

1 Like

where was he before
infuriating lyric

1 Like

Boxers or bust.

Downgraded from a 3.9 to a 2.1

That Adam Buxton interview made me squirm

Robbie Williams embodies a strange version of pseudo self-awareness and humility that heā€™s presumably learned in therapy, yet his egomania is no less writ large

Itā€™s like heā€™s learned the words that heā€™s supposed to say to seem humble and grounded, but peel back a wafer thin veneer and heā€™s still the same twit, just a bit less coked up

Literally no redeeming part of his solo career imo, just awful from start to finish

1 Like

I think it implies that if he was on his sleigh he was probably outside but now heā€™s like right next to him, canā€™t really be two meters away and also outside on a sleigh unless Robbie is standing right next to his front door.

1 Like

is he the only boy band person to be successful outside of one? Think he must be

Ronan keating
Justin Timberlake

2 Likes

ronan keating was only moderately successful imo.

what boy band was justin timerlake in?

Paul McCartney

4 Likes

not really the same but kinda yeah

1 Like

N Sync

never heard them but wow thatā€™s a 90s name

3 Likes

Wait till you see the videos!

1 Like

good 90s boy band names:

Psyched Up