🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Robbie Williams

it wasn’t based on that alone tbh, there’s a few other examples have been posted in this thread of him being an absolute wank - being creepy with 15 year old girls at gigs is the other one i posted up there

Oh okay, apologies, didn’t read full thread. That definitely ain’t great :confused:

1 Like

I’m up for that, though we can’t do Limahl’s solo work with our limit of 10,000 posts

2 Likes

santa’s on his sleigh but now he’s two meters away

:smiley:

1 Like

where was he before
infuriating lyric

1 Like

Boxers or bust.

Downgraded from a 3.9 to a 2.1

That Adam Buxton interview made me squirm

Robbie Williams embodies a strange version of pseudo self-awareness and humility that he’s presumably learned in therapy, yet his egomania is no less writ large

It’s like he’s learned the words that he’s supposed to say to seem humble and grounded, but peel back a wafer thin veneer and he’s still the same twit, just a bit less coked up

Literally no redeeming part of his solo career imo, just awful from start to finish

1 Like

I think it implies that if he was on his sleigh he was probably outside but now he’s like right next to him, can’t really be two meters away and also outside on a sleigh unless Robbie is standing right next to his front door.

1 Like

is he the only boy band person to be successful outside of one? Think he must be

Ronan keating
Justin Timberlake

2 Likes

ronan keating was only moderately successful imo.

what boy band was justin timerlake in?

Paul McCartney

4 Likes

not really the same but kinda yeah

1 Like

N Sync

never heard them but wow that’s a 90s name

3 Likes

Wait till you see the videos!

1 Like

good 90s boy band names:

Psyched Up