šŸŽµ How Good Are They Really šŸŽµ Robbie Williams

Seeing him TOMORROW

7 Likes

Jealous as fuck right here, hope you have an amazing time!

1 Like

Thanks! I will be reporting back

1 Like

That was utterly sensational

17 Likes

Highlights included him dedicated Sheā€™s the One to an audience member and calling it Sueā€™s The One, not bothering to sing most of Candy cause he was throwing merch to people who got on the big screen in Robbie Cam, doing a commentary to Take Thatā€™s first video and it ending with Mark Owenā€™s arse out on screen and finding out Eternity is about Geri Halliwell

The new arrangements for XXV are properly great, really nicely done

11 Likes

fuck, would love to see that

scenes

2 Likes

He named all the members of Take That and Gary got a few boos and he was like ,donā€™t boo Gary, heā€™s a good blokeā€¦actually his fans all boo me, fuck himā€™

5 Likes

This was just posted on a Stoke-on-Trent meme accountā€¦

2 Likes

Robbie Williams is cancelled! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yes, i remember i read about this now. To do with his comments on/defence of performing in Qatar?

No, because Gary Barlow is a dreadful Tory and clearly not a good bloke. :smiley:

(But yes youā€™re right, Williams did make some deranged comments about it being immoral to be in his kitchen if you think Qatar is off the table, yes.)

1 Like

Oh yeh, thats true about Gary tbf. He is not a good guy.

hadnā€™t seen this before but itā€™s great

2 Likes

On tv tonight at 11

His voice is well underrated

Went to Morrisons yesterday, they were playing ā€œShes The Oneā€. Forgot what a great song it is. :blush:

2 Likes

Good cover of a great song.

But yes great song.

1 Like

This is one of those songs I didnt know was a cover until now. Gonna listen to the original.

1 Like

Itā€™s not that different really.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a funny bit in the Chris Heath book Reveal (essential reading for anyone interested in Robbie btw) about Sheā€™s The One. Karl Wallinger off of World Party who wrote it has always been a bit weird about the cover, so Robbie likes to be a dickhead in response.

At one concert Robbie introduces the song as ā€œthe best song Guy Chambers and I ever wroteā€. Karl Wallingerā€™s daughter is in the audience, she tells her dad, he blows up, sends a furious message telling Robbie to stop introducing the song like that. So Robbie starts introducing the song as ā€œthe 8th best song Guy Chambers and I ever wroteā€.

7 Likes