🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 Solange

Googled the lyrics incase Auf wiedersehen was wrong and that was a Google suggestion, should’ve had more faith in myself

1 Like

I’m sorry for ever doubting you.

I like Cranes, like the rest of the world. Very beautiful song. Never got into the rest, gave one of the albums a number of spins and it didn’t click.

1 Like

Losing You is one of the best singles of the century so far, the last two albums are amazing, and I once had a dream where she was guiding me through a sports centre I was lost in. 5.

3 Likes

got to listen to the last two albums again before voting. From what I remember, the production is fantastic and they sound great, but the actual songs weren’t all that memorable. I’ll put one on for the walk to work tomorrow and see.

Mine too I fuckin loooooooove it

1 Like

Listened to When I Get Home earlier and it’s better than I remembered. Forgot how excellent the production credits are too. Some I’ve got into since the last time I listened to her and I never realised.

Will give A Seat At The Table another listen tomorrow.

2 Likes

Time for the score!

Solange gets 3.65 and goes level with Kanye!

• Kanye
  • Solange

0 voters

Should have been miles higher that Kanye

3 Likes

I know there are countless examples of why it isn’t but I feel like it’s too soo for her. The last two aren’t just 5’s but along with SZA and Kelela probably the most forward thinking music of the last decade and I feel
Like where she goes next is going to be absolutely vital.

Would love to see her.

Never heard any Solange (abstained, obvs) and I still picked her over Kanye.

2 Likes

Missed this one due to having no internet for a day and a half. Would have given her a high four for what it’s worth. Two truly great albums in a row.

1 Like