➗ How good are you at doing maths in your head? ➕

:partying_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Won a gold award in the junior maths challenge with an additional ‘best in school’ certificate which certified my place as a badass and stud

1 Like

Preeettty good

1 Like

Thank you so much

I also have a masters in maths but not looking for any congratulations there so please don’t give me any

2 Likes
1 Like

Got beat pretty comfortably by an octochamp in my countdown appearance but scored the same points as him on the numbers rounds

Am good in a worked in a pub, add my shopping up as I walk around the supermarket type way not in an appear on countdown type way.

2 Likes

Love doing the countdown numbers round v my class - if anyone beats me they get marbles to add to the class ‘marble jar’ for treats etc.

They never do

Up yours children

2 Likes
3 Likes

Watched the Rooney documentary the other day and it showed one of his kids crying after a game of snakes and ladders.

“Do you ever let them win Wayne?”

“Nah”

1 Like

‘show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser’
- Marilyn Monroe

1 Like

Just inherently suspicious of anyone who is good at maths, sorry.

2 Likes

When I read a book I constantly calculate what percentage of it I’ve read. Without doing that I genuinely think I’d have dropped out of uni, it helped me to see that I was progressing through the books/reading list rather than just being overwhelmed by how much there was to read

Do this constantly while running. And little calculations around avg. pace required to get home by a certain time etc.

Mainly to distract from suffering

That’s the best option.