how good are you at smiling?

I can’t smile for shit, look like a total idiot.

Trying to work out how I can get smiling so wrong, maybe I just never learnt it properly at school

1 Like

Very bad thanks, Bammers.

6 Likes

Think I’m fine at closed mouth smiles.
Try and avoid grinning too much though cause I hate my teeth

11 Likes

post/avatar interface

2 Likes

terrible

don’t like my teeth so never show them, and my closed-mouth smile either looks very smug or very creepy

what can you do

3 Likes

thanks for making me feel better folks

Didn’t realise quite how bad till all the zoom meetings

2 Likes

Semi related but I was trying to get better at liking my face and toothy smile so have been practising in the mirror/with selfies.
Anyway then I realised that’s not how other people see me, it’s flipped, so I took a flipped video and I realised how unsymmetrical my face is and how wonky my teeth are and long story short I want to rip my head off and stomp it into a hole

1 Like

Same. Although I think I smile a lot in general life but for photos I remember my teeth and it’s all grimacey…

2 Likes

Ow mate, you have a lovely smile from what I’ve seen it!
It’s so silly really, bet no one has ever seen someone else’s smile and thought “that’s a bad smile”, every smile is lovely!
Same as you though, I’m smiley in real life and then get home and think WHY DID YOU DO THAT

1 Like

one of the things i’ve noticed about life is that no matter how much you try to tell a person that their teeth are nice or fine or okay or good, they simply will not believe you. this applies to me also.

all of your smiles are lovely

8 Likes

sometimes i think i’m smiling and then i look back at the picture and my face is like this :neutral_face:

6 Likes

You are such a liar but only specifically about me

1 Like

It is my opinion that your smile could light up the darkest room, or corridor

1 Like

Not.

Every other person in the world looks beautiful when they smile - genuine happy, laughing faces are so attractive.
Mine’s hideous.

Pretty damn good, ngl. About the only thing I’m good at

7 Likes

You are a kindly boy with a gorgeous spirit

I know

2 Likes

really bad

look like this even when i’m naturally smiling

5 Likes

Hey you! Yeah you, reading this -

Your smile lights up the room :blush::sun_with_face:

6 Likes