💿 How Good Is It Really 💿 69 Love Songs

lol, and I thought I was stingy with the 10s

1 Like

Reno Dakota is one of the most annoying songs of all time

1 Like

might listen to it now then

4 Likes

Love it

Is there not an iota of kindness in you?

2 Likes

I think it’s Claudia’s voice tbh.
Worst part of MF

what’s this all about then?

Sounds like a gimmick like that Flaming Lips album you have to play on 4 stereos or something

Nah nothing as impractical.
And this is actually good.
Just a triple album of love songs innit.

Maybe it’s kind of rude to make an album with so many songs on like some artists really struggle to make one good album with 10 songs on, it’s like waving your money around in front of people. Do you think they were a little embarrassed about that?

I wouldn’t worry about it, none of these are good songs.

1 Like

Nope I don’t.
When initially released it was 3 separate CDs released in sequence.
Maybe other bands should just try being better.

3 Likes

What music do you like? Not meant to come across as aggressive, just everything I can remember you voting on involves you hating something I like, so I’m intrigued as to what stuff you’re into :smiley:

1 Like

That’s a pretty conservative attitude though. Sometimes I get annoyed with my brother because he spends more on my niece’s birthday presents than I do it’s like I get it you have the money but you need to look at the bigger picture.

anyway what’s the best song to try out?

All my little words

It’s a lovely record(s) when it’s great and utter bobbins when it’s not. But the bobbins is at least characterful, amusing and heartfelt. More than you can say for 99.9% of music.

There are some truly incredible songs in there. A best of the 3 lps would be topping all time lists all over the shop. As its stands its loveably hit and miss and both better and worse for its length.

3 Likes

I’m sorry what?
Me liking this album and making a silly joke based on a churlish comment from you makes me conservative?
Aye alright pal.
This is quite the tangent.

hmmm sounds like Morrissey singing for Mumford and Sons

2 Likes

Or just do what Robert pollard does

I usually try to keep out of stuff I don’t like but I just find MF so pleased with themselves that they really piss me off. (Same with the Divine Comedy would I took an unnecessary swipe at).

The stuff I like? Loads. Tend to lean on the heavier side of things, but indie, alt rock, electronica (but not ambient). You seem to be further to the pop side of things I think…