šŸ’æ How Good Is It Really šŸ’æ Didn't It Rain

Fuck the minimum for HGIIR

2 Likes

Yeah, fair. Itā€™s easier to have an opinion on a band than on a specific album

396/45 = 8.8 exactly so thatā€™s all good

However

1074/122 = 8.803
1073/122 = 8.795

so they both round to 8.8 and I have no way of knowing which one Godspeed got so I think Iā€™ll go with the ā€˜most votesā€™ tie breaker

1 Like

The value goes down to two decimal places so it must be 1074/122.

Oh no, Iā€™m being thick, sorry!

hereā€™s the thing, people who like Songs:Ohia are more likely to be depressed so they could do with cheering up. People who like Godspeed are probably just chilled out happy people who wonā€™t mind being in 3rd place.

Iā€™m just joking around really. The actual answer is theyā€™re joint 2nd place and Hounds of Love is 4th.

1 Like

yeah it doesnā€™t matter at all, nice to see so many people appreciate this album anyway!

1 Like

oh fuck

would have given it 10

itā€™s probably my favourite album @JohnM , could you possibly let me vote?

1 Like

Iā€™d have voted ā€˜Blue Chicago Moonā€™ for best track, too

intrigued by some of of the people who havenā€™t heard this

Just want to confirm you are including NOW thatā€™s what I call Dad Rock when you say that?

1 Like

Hi Acorn, unfortunately I set the poll to close automatically and once that happens it canā€™t be reopened. Which is a shame because with your 10 the rating would be 8.83 which puts Didnā€™t It Rain in clear second

1 Like

8.8 for Didnā€™t It Rain which puts it in joint second with Lift Your Skinny Fists. Nice one

FFS, you people. But Iā€™m a man of my word so itā€™s time for discobot to decide

1 Bjƶrk
2 Dad rock

@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 1

Thank fuck for that

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Itā€™s possible a moderator can reopen it but not 100% on that.

Absolutely

1 Like