How good is it really? January

I remembered, and then instantly dismissed it as irrelevant.

The worst month. Easy 1.

I find it hugely peculiar that you would do either, to be quite honest.

1 Like

I’d go as far as saying it’s the radiohead of calendar months.

Wish the ratings were out of 12 so I could definitively rank them. (January is 11th, only September is worse).

They’re prob my 1 and 2 tbh.

Worst month 1/10

1 Like

Well don’t just complain about it. Have your birthday in another month!

1 Like

January and February are the worst months, easily

I was going to do one about lots of things called Good (The Good Life, Ebeneezer Goode etc) but then decided that would be a shit idea.

1 Like

June > May > April > September > July > August > January > April > December > October > February > March > November

2 Likes

September > July > August > December > June > April > May > March > October > November > January > February

I thought this was the morning thread before I realised today’s Wednesday not January

4 Likes

you forgot April 2.

1 Like

August > May > July > June > September > December > April > March > October > November > February > January

Love January because it camouflages my depression.

Also I love long, dark evenings and am morally opposed to it being light outside after 6:30pm.

January is great, health kick, warm fires, crisp mornings, chance of snow, can wear lots of layers

2 Likes

Suddenly everyone on on this website is an expert on January, a month no one really cared about before.

“Such a soulful voice, January.” Fuck off.

5 Likes

Quite like January. You’ve got the shitfest of Christmas and New Year out of the way, everything gets less busy, you can go away for cheap, winter sports, weather is usually crisp so can wear nice coats/hats/scarves, no real pressure to do anything in particular :+1:

September>June>May>October>July>April>August>November>January>March>February>December

It’s a 2 from me, but only because February is worse